Fun family Easter activities in Orlando
As Easter approaches, families all over the world are getting ready to celebrate this joyous occasion. In Orlando, Florida, there is no shortage of events and activities to enjoy with your loved ones. From egg hunts to parades to brunches, here are some of the best fun family Easter activities in Orlando.
1. Easter Egg Hunts
Easter egg hunts are a classic tradition that never gets old. Kids of all ages can participate in the search for hidden eggs filled with treats and goodies. In Orlando, there are many egg hunts to choose from, including ones at local parks, community centers, and even theme parks. Here are a few popular ones:
– City of Orlando Easter Egg Hunt: This annual event takes place at Festival Park and includes music, face painting, a photo booth, and of course, plenty of eggs to hunt down. The event is free and open to kids aged 10 and under.
– Universal Orlando Resort Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt: At Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, kids can go on an immersive scavenger hunt to find specially decorated Easter eggs. The hunt is included with park admission.
– Crayola Experience Easter Egg Hunt: At this colorful attraction, kids can participate in an egg hunt that includes prizes such as Crayola products and tickets to the Crayola Experience. The event is included with admission to the attraction.
2. Easter Parades – Fun family Easter activities in Orlando
If you’re looking for fun family Easter activities in Orlando, attending a parade is a great option. In Orlando, there are several parades to choose from, each with their own unique flair. Here are two popular ones not far from one of our major communities, Reunion Resort Florida:
– Winter Park Easter Parade: This annual parade takes place in the charming town of Winter Park and includes Easter-themed floats, marching bands, and even the Easter Bunny himself. The parade is free and begins at 9 am on Easter morning.
– Baldwin Park Easter Parade: This family-friendly parade includes decorated floats, costumes, and live music. Kids can participate in a costume contest and hunt for eggs after the parade. The event is free and takes place in the Baldwin Park neighborhood.
3. Easter Brunch
For a more relaxed Easter celebration, consider going out to brunch with your family. Many restaurants in Orlando offer special Easter menus with delicious dishes such as glazed ham, deviled eggs, and carrot cake. Here are a few options:
– The Alfond Inn: This elegant hotel hosts a lavish Easter brunch buffet with a live jazz band and a visit from the Easter Bunny. The brunch is $75 for adults and $30 for kids.
– The Hyatt Regency Orlando: This hotel’s Easter brunch includes a carving station, seafood bar, and dessert table. The brunch is $89 for adults and $39 for kids.
– The Grand Bohemian Hotel: This luxurious hotel’s Easter brunch includes a carving station, omelette station, and dessert station. Kids can participate in an Easter egg hunt after the meal. The brunch is $85 for adults and $35 for kids.
4. Easter Events at Theme Parks
Orlando is home to several world-famous theme parks, and many of them offer fun Easter events for the whole family. Here are a few popular ones:
– Disney World Easter Events: At the Magic Kingdom, kids can participate in an Easter egg hunt throughout the park. At Epcot, there is an Easter egg scavenger hunt, and the Easter Bunny makes appearances throughout the park. These events are included with park admission.
– SeaWorld Orlando Easter Events: SeaWorld offers a special Easter brunch with Sesame Street characters, as well as an Easter egg scavenger hunt throughout the park. These events are included with park admission.
– Legoland Florida Easter Events: At Legoland, kids can participate in an Easter egg hunt, take photos with the Easter Bunny, and enter a building contest using Lego bricks. These events are included with park admission.
Easter is a time for family, food, and fun, and Orlando offers plenty of all three. Whether you’re searching for eggs, watching a parade, enjoying brunch, or visiting a theme park, there is something for everyone in Orlando this Easter. So gather your loved ones and celebrate this special holiday together!
Author: Bethan Potts. Exclusive Private Villas