ExclusivePrivateVillas.com have adopted the following privacy statement.
We will not disclose confidential customer information outside ExclusivePrivateVillas.com and its affiliates unless:
- The customer consents to the disclosure.
- The information is provided to help complete a transaction that the customer authorized (e.g passing data to the management agent of the villa you are booking)
E-mailing an agent or employee directly (via a form on our website or link) is tantamount to giving said party permission to respond to your E-mail.
The use of cookie technology is described in the section below.
We do not share any e-mail addresses with third parties. We may share your email address with the agent or property owner but only in connection with ensuring a smooth booking.
Within our company and its affiliates we require confidential customer information to be safeguarded at all times, and to be used only for legitimate business purposes.
Any data you provide us such as your name, address and any booking details is stored in our CRM in order to ensure we provide you with the best tailored experience when booking and staying at a villa. For example, your booking notes may inform us of any preferences you have whilst staying at a villa. On request, we will provide you with the information we have stored on you and your booking and we are also able to delete any data we have upon a “Forget me” request.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- As we sell villa rental holidays it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a booking and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and booking costs to ensure the best possible price.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods