BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THESE TERMS ONLY APPLY FOR INSTANT "Online" BOOKINGS.
IMPORTANT: FOR AN INSTANT BOOKING A DEPOSIT OF 5% of the calculated booking fee will form the HOLD DEPOSIT. Once a HOLD DEPOSIT is received, we will place your chosen property on HOLD whilst we confirm the availability AND the final price. If the Property is NOT available or the price increases, the guest will be able to CANCEL the booking and your 5% HOLD DEPOSIT will be FULLY REFUNDED to you. If the property is available AND at the priced quoted, then the 20% RESERVATION DEPOSIT WILL BE CHARGED and the booking will become confirmed.
- 1.By signing the booking form or accepting the Terms & Conditions of the booking form including the online version you agree to the Terms & Conditions stated below and any local terms and conditions from the managing agent (or owner).
- 2.The booking conditions still apply even if the booking form has not been completed (eg. Late booking by telephone).
- 3.Following the return of the booking form to us and the appropriate payment, confirmation of the reservation will be sent. All accommodation is booked exclusively in the specific home chosen for the number of persons showing on the booking form for the dates reserved and the accommodation booked cannot be sub-let, shared or assigned. No other persons may use the accommodation.
- 4.Rates are subject to local sales and resort taxes.
- 5.A departure cleaning fee is charged on stays of less than 7 nights.
- 6.A 5% HOLD deposit is charged at the time of booking and the remaining deposit 20% of the full 25% of the total balance is charged if the property is available at the price quoted in order to confirm your dates and secure your accommodation. The reservation is not confirmed until your full 25% deposit is received.
- 7.The balance is due 9 weeks prior to arrival (or earlier). We will send out final instructions including directions and check-in details, approximately 3 weeks prior to arrival date.
- 8.Bookings made within 9 weeks of the arrival date must be paid in full including the refundable security deposit (see paragraph 11 below).
- 9.We regret that pets are not permitted unless the home advertised as a "pet friendly" home and you have advised us of your intent to bring a pet, prior to your arrival. Also, smoking is not allowed inside any of the homes. Failure to observe these rules will be deemed misuse of the property and will result in a minimum $250 charge against your security deposit to cover an industrial clean.
- 10.Check-in is from 4:00 pm on the day of arrival; check-out is by 10:00 am on the day of departure for all homes. Failure to depart on time may result in additional charges.
- 11.A security deposit is required for all bookings. The amount of deposit will vary depending on the size of the house. For homes that are 5 bedrooms or less a $1000 Security Deposit is required and for homes of 6 bedrooms or greater a $1,500 security deposit is required. For all homes located in Champions Gate, Orlando a $1,000 security deposit is required. A signed Security Deposit authorisation form must be received in our office prior to check-in. This form is required to provide security against any malicious damages, inventory discrepancies, excess housekeeping or excess trash. Subject to satisfactory inspection of the property after departure the authorisation will be voided within 2 weeks of your departure.
- 12.Please be aware that parking of RVs, campers and trailers in the driveway of the home or anywhere in the development is not permitted.
- 13.Once a home has been confirmed it cannot be substituted for another home without financial penalties as per the cancellation policy. In the event that the reserved property cannot be supplied, due to reasons beyond the control of Exclusive Private Villas or our agent, we will offer an alternative home of the same standard (or higher) OR full refund of all money paid.
- 14.All homes are provided with a basic starter supply of toiletries and kitchen supplies, guests are then responsible for purchasing/supplying all further supplies required for the duration of their stay.
- 15.Every property is provided with a house information manual which will contain both general and specific information relevant to both the property and surrounding area. In our Orlando homes, attention should be given to the trash and parking requirements of the resort’s Homeowners Association you are staying in as failure to observe the rules can result in a substantial fine imposed by the resorts.
- 16.Please note that: no refunds will be given for late arrivals, early departures or unused days of your accommodation package. Under no circumstances can the security deposit be refunded on day of departure.
- 17.All bookings in Orlando are subject to a Property Protection Fee at the following premiums: *All Condos (3 bedrooms and under) = $45 *3-4 bedroom homes = $50*5 bedroom homes = $65 *6 bedroom homes = $85*7-8 bedroom homes = $150* 9-12 bedroom homes = $195The Property Protection Fee is a damage waiver that will cover accidental or inadvertent damages. The value of damage waived for accidental or inadvertent damages is based on the property size and location. Please be advised that intentional damage or gross negligence will result in additional costs. The damage must be reported by the guest prior to their check out.
- 18.No charge backs will be levied against any payments made in settlement of the agreed rental made with a credit card transaction as deposit, balance or full payment after the departure date.
- 19.Our vacation homes are provided for general vacation use only. Parties and special events may only be permitted by us through prior arrangement. We (or the local management agent) reserve the right to ask guests to leave the premises without refund in the event of misuse of the property.
- 20.Pool Heat (an optional extra) must be chosen to make use of a vacation home's Spa as a "Hot Tub". In the unlikely event of any pool heat failure, we will credit the lost the pool heat charge pro-rata at the daily rate. If pool heat was provided free by the owner, no refund or compensation will be applicable.
- 21.We will use our best endeavours to resolve any issues with the villa as long as they are reported immediately. Exclusive Private Villas will not be responsible for issues that have not been reported as soon as the issue arises.
- 1.Cancellation by Exclusive Private Villas Ltd (the company): In the event of the rental property being no longer available through unforeseen damage, or circumstances beyond the company’s control, we will seek to offer alternative accommodation. Failing that a full refund of all monies paid to the company will be made but that will constitute the limit of the company’s liability.
- 2.Cancellation by the client: Cancellations must be received in writing and are subject to the following penalties: - 9 weeks or more prior to arrival - loss of deposit - Within 9 weeks of arrival - no refund
- 3.We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover yourself in the event it is necessary for you to cancel your holiday.
Exclusive Private Villas Ltd cannot accept liability whatsoever for any injury sustained by any guest or visitor to the house, grounds or swimming pool, or for any loss or damage caused to any possessions brought onto the rental property. Without any restrictions, Exclusive Private Villas Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising in connection with the guest’s stay in the property caused by matters beyond reasonable control, including acts of God, surrounding construction work, excessive disturbance of neighbouring properties, failure of utility supplies such as water, electricity, gas or air conditioning. Although, we will make every effort to respond and minimize any disruption caused during the rental period.
- Your holiday home is privately owned and management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and to dismiss any persons from the property through causes of property damage, disruptive behavior or public nuisance.
- Management will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests or for the loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind.
- No pets of any kind are allowed on the premises, unless prearranged. Service dogs must be reported to the management company at the time of reservation and the documentation for the animal made available.
- The following credit card details are required prior to check in to cover the security/breakage deposit. The deposit will be refunded within 2 weeks of check out date subject to satisfactory inspection of the property. If necessary, the repair or replacement of any negligent damage, excess housekeeping, and trash not secured in black trash bags, BBQ’s not cleaned after use or inventory discrepancies will be deducted from this security deposit. Please note that any accidental damage and/or breakages, reported to Exclusive Private Villas prior to departure, will be claimed against the PPF (Property Protection Fee) and not your security deposit.
- Check out time must be by 10:00am for all homes, 11am for condos, unless otherwise agreed. Please note an extra day rental may be charged if you check out after the agreed time.
- A charge of $50.00 will be charged against your security deposit if you fail to leave the key in the lock box on departure if the home operates by lock box.
- Please note that no refunds are given for any unused days of your accommodation package.