Dear Valued Guest,
Booking Terms and Conditions
Thank you for reserving an ExclusivePrivateVillas.com holiday home.
Attached please find important forms needed to complete your reservation and secure your rental home.
Please review, complete and sign these forms and return them to me as soon as possible. You may send them via scan/email to Kerrie@exclusiveprivatevillas.com
Once we have received your properly executed documents and have charged a deposit (or full payment, if within 9 weeks prior to arrival) we will confirm your reservation and provide you with your booking confirmation.
If you should you have any questions you may reach me on 07771 554476. It will be my pleasure to assist you.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By signing the booking form or accepting the Terms & Conditions of the booking form including the online version you agree to the Terms & Conditions stated below.
2. The booking conditions still apply even if the booking form has not been completed (eg. Late booking by telephone).
3. Following the return of the booking form to Exclusive Private Villas and the appropriate payment, confirmation of the reservation will be sent. All accommodation is booked exclusively in the specific home chosen for the number of persons showing on the booking form for the dates reserved and the accommodation booked cannot be sub-let, shared or assigned. No other persons may use the accommodation.
4. Rates are subject to local sales and resort taxes.
5. A departure cleaning fee is charged on stays of less than 7 nights.
6. A deposit of 20% of total balance is required to confirm your dates and secure your accommodation. The reservation is not confirmed until your deposit is received.
7. The balance is due 8 weeks prior to arrival (or earlier). We will send out final instructions including directions and check-in details, approximately 3 weeks prior to arrival date.
8. Bookings made within 8 weeks of the arrival date must be paid in full including the refundable security deposit (see paragraph 11 below).
9. We regret that pets are not permitted unless the home advertised as a "pet friendly" home and you have advised us of your intent to bring a pet, prior to your arrival. Also, smoking is not allowed inside any of the homes. Failure to observe these rules will result in a minimum $250 charge against your security deposit.
10. Check-in is from 4:00 pm on the day of arrival; check-out is by 10:00 am on the day of departure for all homes, except condominiums, which have an 11am checkout. Failure to depart on time may result in additional charges.
11. A security deposit is required for all bookings. The amount of deposit will vary depending on the size of the house. For homes that are 5 bedrooms or less a $500 Security Deposit is required and for homes of 6 bedrooms or greater a $1,000 security deposit is required. For all homes located in Champions Gate a $1,000 security deposit is required. A signed Security Deposit authorization form must be received in the Exclusive Private Villas office prior to check-in. This form is required to provide security against any malicious damages, inventory discrepancies, excess housekeeping or excess trash. Subject to satisfactory inspection of the property after departure the authorization will be voided within 2 weeks of your departure.
12. Please be aware that parking of RVs, campers and trailers in the driveway of the home or anywhere in the development is not permitted by the local Homeowners Association.
13.Once a home has been confirmed it cannot be substituted for another home without financial penalties as per the cancellation policy. In the event that the reserved property cannot be supplied, due to reasons beyond the control of Exclusive Private Villas, we will offer an alternative home of the same standard (or higher) OR full refund of all money paid.
14.All homes are provided with a basic starter supply of toiletries and kitchen supplies, guests are then responsible for purchasing/supplying all further supplies required for the duration of their stay.
15.Every property is provided with a house information manual which will contain both general and specific information relevant to both the property and surrounding area. Attention should be given to the trash and parking requirements of the resort’s Homeowners Association you are staying in as failure to observe the rules can result in a substantial fine imposed by the resorts.
16.Please note that: no refunds will be given for late arrivals, early departures or unused days of your accommodation package. Under no circumstances can the security deposit be refunded on day of departure.
17.All bookings are subject to a Property Protection Fee at the following premiums:
*All Condos (3 bedrooms and under) = $45 *3-4 bedroom homes = $50*5 bedroom homes = $65
*6 bedroom homes = $85*7-8 bedroom homes = $150* 9-12 bedroom homes = $195The Property Protection Fee is a damage waiver that will cover accidental or inadvertent damages. The value of damage waived for accidental or inadvertent damages is based on the property size and location. Please be advised that intentional damage or gross negligence will result in additional costs. The damage must be reported by the guest prior to their check out.18. No charge backs will be levied against any payments made in settlement of the agreed rental made with a credit card transaction as deposit, balance or full payment after the departure date.
19. Our vacation homes are provided for general vacation use only. Parties and special events may only be permitted by Exclusive Private Villas through prior arrangement. Exclusive Private Villas reserves the right to ask guests to leave the premises without refund in the event of misuse of the property.
20.Pool Heat (an optional extra) must be selected in order to make use of a vacation home's Spa as a "Hot Tub". In the unlikely event of any pool heat failure, Exclusive Private Villas will credit the lost the pool heat charge pro-rata at the daily rate.
1.Cancellation by Exclusive Private Villas (the company): In the event of the rental property being no longer available through unforeseen damage, or circumstances beyond the company’s control, we will seek to offer alternative accommodation. Failing that a full refund of all monies paid to the company will be made but that will constitute the limit of the company’s liability.
2.Cancellation by the client: Cancellations must be received in writing and are subject to the following penalties: - 8 weeks or more prior to arrival - loss of deposit
- Within 8 weeks of arrival - no refund
3. We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover yourself in the event it is necessary for you to cancel your holiday.
Exclusive Private Villas Ltd cannot accept liability whatsoever for any injury sustained by any guest or visitor to the house, grounds or swimming pool, or for any loss or damage caused to any possessions brought onto the rental property. Without any restrictions, Exclusive Private Villas shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising in connection with the guest’s stay in the property caused by matters beyond reasonable control, including acts of God, surrounding construction work, excessive disturbance of neighboring properties, failure of utility supplies such as water, electricity, gas or air conditioning. Although, we will make every effort to respond and minimize any disruption caused during the rental period.