Use of our Website
We endeavour to list accurate prices on our site but prices may, on occasion be out of sync with the pricing of external systems due to reasons out of our control. We reserve the right to change prices at any time and any quote you receive on our site may be subject to change. Pricing is only fixed and confirmed when a deposit and completed booking forms are received. In rare circumstances, government policy may affect tourists (a recent levy was introduced in Barbados for example) and may affect further costs to your holiday – we will inform you of any extra charges as and when we hear about them.
Accuracy of Information in quotes and on our website
Whilst we take great care in adding prices and content to our site, we do not accept any liability due to any error found in any information on any of our pages. This may be incorrect photos, text or prices. If you do discover a problem with any part of the site, please inform us immediately so we can correct this if necessary.
General Booking Terms and Conditions
1. By signing the booking form or accepting the Terms & Conditions of the booking form including the online version you agree to the Terms & Conditions stated below and any local terms and conditions from the managing agent (or owner).
2. The booking conditions still apply even if the booking form has not been completed (eg. Late booking by telephone).
3. Following the return of the booking form to us and the appropriate payment, confirmation of the reservation will be sent. All accommodation is booked exclusively in the specific home chosen for the number of persons showing on the booking form for the dates reserved and the accommodation booked cannot be sub-let, shared or assigned. No other persons may use the accommodation.
4. Rates are subject to local sales and resort taxes.
5. A departure cleaning fee is charged on stays of less than 7 nights.
6. A deposit of 25% (or up to 35% for some destinations) of the total balance is required to confirm your dates and secure your accommodation. The reservation is not confirmed until your deposit is received.
7. The balance is due 9 weeks prior to arrival (or earlier). We will send out final instructions including directions and check-in details, approximately 3 weeks prior to arrival date.
8. Bookings made within 9 weeks of the arrival date must be paid in full including the refundable security deposit (see paragraph 11 below).
9. We regret that pets are not permitted unless the home advertised as a "pet friendly" home and you have advised us of your intent to bring a pet, prior to your arrival. Also, smoking is not allowed inside any of the homes. Failure to observe these rules will be deemed misuse of the property and will result in a minimum $250 charge against your security deposit to cover an industrial clean.
10. Check-in is from 4:00 pm on the day of arrival; check-out is by 10:00 am on the day of departure for all homes. Failure to depart on time may result in additional charges.
11. A security deposit is required for all bookings. The amount of deposit will vary depending on the size of the house. For homes that are 5 bedrooms or less a $1000 Security Deposit is required and for homes of 6 bedrooms or greater a $1,500 security deposit is required. For all homes located in Champions Gate, Orlando a $1,000 security deposit is required. A signed Security Deposit authorisation form must be received in our office prior to check-in. This form is required to provide security against any malicious damages, inventory discrepancies, excess housekeeping or excess trash. Subject to satisfactory inspection of the property after departure the authorisation will be voided within 2 weeks of your departure.
12. Please be aware that parking of RVs, campers and trailers in the driveway of the home or anywhere in the development is not permitted.
13. Once a home has been confirmed it cannot be substituted for another home without financial penalties as per the cancellation policy. In the event that the reserved property cannot be supplied, due to reasons beyond the control of Exclusive Private Villas or our agent, we will offer an alternative home of the same standard (or higher) OR full refund of all money paid.
14. All homes are provided with a basic starter supply of toiletries and kitchen supplies, guests are then responsible for purchasing/supplying all further supplies required for the duration of their stay.
15. Every property is provided with a house information manual which will contain both general and specific information relevant to both the property and surrounding area. In our Orlando homes, attention should be given to the trash and parking requirements of the resort’s Homeowners Association you are staying in as failure to observe the rules can result in a substantial fine imposed by the resorts.
16. Please note that: no refunds will be given for late arrivals, early departures or unused days of your accommodation package. Under no circumstances can the security deposit be refunded on day of departure.
17. All bookings in Orlando are subject to a Property Protection Fee at the following premiums: ?*All Condos (3 bedrooms and under) = $45 *3-4 bedroom homes = $50?*5 bedroom homes = $65 *6 bedroom homes = $85?*7-8 bedroom homes = $150?* 9-12 bedroom homes = $195?The Property Protection Fee is a damage waiver that will cover accidental or inadvertent damages. The value of damage waived for accidental or inadvertent damages is based on the property size and location. Please be advised that intentional damage or gross negligence will result in additional costs. The damage must be reported by the guest prior to their check out.
18. No charge backs will be levied against any payments made in settlement of the agreed rental made with a credit card transaction as deposit, balance or full payment after the departure date.
19. Our vacation homes are provided for general vacation use only. Parties and special events may only be permitted by us through prior arrangement. We (or the local management agent) reserve the right to ask guests to leave the premises without refund in the event of misuse of the property.
20. Pool Heat (an optional extra) must be chosen to make use of a vacation home's Spa as a "Hot Tub". In the unlikely event of any pool heat failure, we will credit the lost the pool heat charge pro-rata at the daily rate. If pool heat was provided free by the owner, no refund or compensation will be applicable.
21. We will use our best endeavours to resolve any issues with the villa as long as they are reported immediately. Exclusive Private Villas will not be responsible for issues that have not been reported as soon as the issue arises.
1. Cancellation by Exclusive Private Villas Ltd (the company): In the event of the rental property being no longer available through unforeseen damage, or circumstances beyond the company’s control, we will seek to offer alternative accommodation. Failing that a full refund of all monies paid to the company will be made but that will constitute the limit of the company’s liability.
2. Cancellation by the client: Cancellations must be received in writing and are subject to the following penalties: - 9 weeks or more prior to arrival - loss of deposit ?- Within 9 weeks of arrival - no refund
3. We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover yourself in the event it is necessary for you to cancel your holiday.
Exclusive Private Villas Ltd cannot accept liability whatsoever for any injury sustained by any guest or visitor to the house, grounds or swimming pool, or for any loss or damage caused to any possessions brought onto the rental property. Without any restrictions, Exclusive Private Villas Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising in connection with the guest’s stay in the property caused by matters beyond reasonable control, including acts of God, surrounding construction work, excessive disturbance of neighbouring properties, failure of utility supplies such as water, electricity, gas or air conditioning. Although, we will make every effort to respond and minimize any disruption caused during the rental period.
ExclusivePrivateVillas.com have adopted the following privacy statement.
We will not disclose confidential customer information outside ExclusivePrivateVillas.com and its affiliates unless:
* The customer consents to the disclosure.
* The information is provided to help complete a transaction that the customer authorized (e.g passing data to the management agent of the villa you are booking)
E-mailing an agent or employee directly (via a form on our website or link) is tantamount to giving said party permission to respond to your E-mail.
The use of cookie technology is described in the section below.
We do not share any e-mail addresses with third parties. We may share your email address with the agent or property owner but only in connection with ensuring a smooth booking.
Within our company and its affiliates we require confidential customer information to be safeguarded at all times, and to be used only for legitimate business purposes.
Any data you provide us such as your name, address and any booking details is stored in our CRM in order to ensure we provide you with the best tailored experience when booking and staying at a villa. For example, your booking notes may inform us of any preferences you have whilst staying at a villa. On request, we will provide you with the information we have stored on you and your booking and we are also able to delete any data we have upon a "Forget me" request.
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
Third Party Cookies
Our website uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content for you. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
As we sell villa rental holidays it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a booking and viewing our different pages. This allows us to optimise our site.