BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE FOR INFORMATION ONLY AND APPLICABLE AFTER BOOKING YOUR RENTAL VILLA. BY VIEWING AND ACKNOWLEDGING THESE CONDITIONS THOUGH, YOU WILL ONLY BE AGREEING TO SIGN THESE CONDITIONS SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO BOOK A VILLA AND HAVE PAID YOUR DEPOSIT. FOR PEACE OF MIND, THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL NOT APPLY SHOULD YOU NOT BOOK A VILLA AND HAVE NOT PAID A DEPOSIT.
NEXT STEPS to booking an Exclusive Private Villa
STEP 1 - You make an enquiry or request to book (already done)
STEP 2 - You read these terms and conditions and confirm you have read them (what you are doing now)
STEP 3 - You receive a formal quote from one of our Villa Specialists
STEP 4 - When you are ready to book, click on the Confirmation Link to pay your deposit.
STEP 5 - You will receive a DOCUSIGN version of these terms and conditions with a booking form which you have agreed to return.
STEP 6 - Your booking will be confirmed.
STEP 7 - Your balance will be due 9 weeks prior to your arrival.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By signing the booking form or accepting the Terms & Conditions of the booking form including the online version you agree to the Terms & Conditions stated below and any local terms and conditions from the managing agent (or owner).
2. The booking conditions still apply even if the booking form has not been completed (eg. Late booking by telephone).
3. Following the return of the booking form to us and the appropriate payment, confirmation of the reservation will be sent. All accommodation is booked exclusively in the specific home chosen for the number of persons showing on the booking form for the dates reserved and the accommodation booked cannot be sub-let, shared or assigned. No other persons may use the accommodation.
4. Rates are subject to local sales and resort taxes.
5. A departure cleaning fee is charged on stays of less than 7 nights.
6. A deposit of 25% of the total balance is required to confirm your dates and secure your accommodation. The reservation is not confirmed or secure until your deposit is received.
7. The balance is due 9 weeks prior to arrival. We will send out final instructions including directions and check-in details, prior to your arrival date.
8. Bookings made within 9 weeks of the arrival date must be paid in full including the refundable security deposit (see paragraph 11 below).
9. We regret that pets are not permitted unless the home advertised as a "pet friendly" home and you have advised us of your intent to bring a pet, prior to your arrival. Also, smoking is not allowed inside any of the homes. Failure to observe these rules will be deemed misuse of the property and will result in a minimum $250 charge against your security deposit to cover an industrial clean.
10. Check-in is from 4:00 pm on the day of arrival; check-out is by 10:00 am on the day of departure for all homes. Failure to depart on time may result in additional charges.
11. A security deposit is required for all bookings. The amount of deposit will vary depending on the size of the house. For homes that are 5 bedrooms or less a $500 Security Deposit is required and for homes of 6 bedrooms or greater a $1,000 security deposit is required. For all homes located in Champions Gate, Orlando a $1,000 security deposit is required. A signed Security Deposit authorization form must be received in our office prior to check-in. This form is required to provide security against any malicious damages, inventory discrepancies, excess housekeeping or excess trash. Subject to satisfactory inspection of the property after departure the authorization will be voided within 2 weeks of your departure.
12. Please be aware that parking of RVs, campers and trailers in the driveway of the home or anywhere in the development is not permitted.
13. Once a home has been confirmed it cannot be substituted for another home without financial penalties as per the cancellation policy. In the rare event that the reserved property cannot be supplied, due to reasons beyond the control of Exclusive Private Villas or our local agent, we will offer an alternative home of the same standard (or higher) OR full refund of all money paid.
14. All homes are provided with a basic starter supply of toiletries and kitchen supplies, guests are then responsible for purchasing/supplying all further supplies required for the duration of their stay.
15. Every property is provided with a house information manual which will contain both general and specific information relevant to both the property and surrounding area. In our Orlando homes, attention should be given to the trash and parking requirements of the resort’s Homeowners Association you are staying in as failure to observe the rules can result in a substantial fine imposed by the resorts.
16. Please note that: no refunds will be given for late arrivals, early departures or unused days of your accommodation package. Under no circumstances can the security deposit be refunded on day of departure.
17. All bookings in Orlando are subject to a Property Protection Fee at the following premiums: *All Condos (3 bedrooms and under) = $45 *3-4 bedroom homes = $50*5 bedroom homes = $65 *6 bedroom homes = $85*7-8 bedroom homes = $150* 9-12 bedroom homes = $195The Property Protection Fee is a damage waiver that will cover accidental or inadvertent damages. The value of damage waived for accidental or inadvertent damages is based on the property size and location. Please be advised that intentional damage or gross negligence will result in additional costs. The damage must be reported by the guest prior to their check out.
18. No charge backs will be levied against any payments made in settlement of the agreed rental made with a credit card transaction as deposit, balance or full payment after the departure date.
19. Our vacation homes are provided for general vacation use only. Parties and special events may only be permitted by us through prior arrangement. We (or the local management agent) reserve the right to ask guests to leave the premises without refund in the event of misuse of the property.
20. Pool Heat (an optional extra) must be selected in order to make use of a vacation home's Spa as a "Hot Tub". In the unlikely event of any pool heat failure, we will credit the lost the pool heat charge pro-rata at the daily rate.
21. We will use our best endeavours to resolve any issues with the villa as long as they are reported immediately. Exclusive Private Villas will not be responsible for issues that have not been reported as soon as the issue arises.
22. Exclusive Private Villas reserve the right to cancel this booking with 48 hours of the booking date.
1. Cancellation by Exclusive Private Villas Ltd (the company): In the rare event of the rental property being no longer available through unforeseen damage, or circumstances beyond the company’s control, we will seek to offer alternative accommodation. Failing that a full refund of all monies paid to the company will be made but that will constitute the limit of the company’s liability.
2. Cancellation by the client: Cancellations must be received in writing and are subject to the following penalties: - 9 weeks or more prior to arrival - loss of deposit - Within 9 weeks of arrival - no refund
3.We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover yourself in the event it is necessary for you to cancel your holiday.
Exclusive Private Villas Ltd cannot accept liability whatsoever for any injury or death sustained by any guest or visitor to the house, grounds or swimming pool, or for any loss or damage caused to any possessions brought onto the rental property. Without any restrictions, Exclusive Private Villas Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising in connection with the guest’s stay in the property caused by matters beyond reasonable control, including acts of God, surrounding construction work, excessive disturbance of neighbouring properties, failure of utility supplies such as water, electricity, gas or air conditioning. Although, we will make every effort to respond and minimise any disruption caused during the rental period.